Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One month down, Many more to go

Well, I survived my first month as a mom! It was great, in retrospect, and I cannot believe how fast he has grown. His birthday gift to me this weekend was the wonderful feat of holding himself up on his hands long enough for us to get lots of pictures! He just looked so cute! He did need a little help sometimes from Granny Mary, but what else can you expect from someone only a month old. :)















We have had more adventures outside the house now. First was PetSmart, then Aunt Kirsten's house, then Target and finally to the Kattelman's for home group. All outings have been successful - in that we all came home in one piece and not crying! It has been fun getting out with him though because he does so well sleeping anywhere - as long as it is in his car seat! :)





(Aunt Kirsten)








These are some pictures of Jonathan getting in some Daddy time and enjoying being all clean after his first real bath!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Your blog is just darling!! I love technology - almost as much as the most darling new nephew I ever could have dreamed of. Love and kisses to all, Aunt Kirsten