Monday, August 21, 2006

Growing So Fast

Well, the first six weeks are over and I survived! Here is what Jonathan has been up to these last two weeks, told from his point of view.


















I went in for my shots on the 15th and weighed in at 9 pounds 13 ounces and measured 22 inches! I am putting on so much weight Mom says my face changes daily! (In case you can't tell the Band-Aid has Snoopy on it and my shirt is the same one they brought me home from the hospital in.)


















I am now big enough to fit in those adorable sleeper PJs and I love them! I let out a big sigh and relax my arms and legs once it is all zipped up. A few minutes later, I am usually sound asleep. It always helps when Daddy holds me!


















Mom and I took a nap together one afternoon and Daddy thought we looked so cute he had to get a picture of us! Mom said she didn't like the way she looked so she wouldn't let me include her in the picture!


















In addition to trying out smiles on Mom and Dad to see how they react, I decided to warn them about things to come by trying out a mischievous look, too! For now, Mom is glad the mischief is confined to a look.


















My most recent accomplishment is taking an interest in those funny flying fish above me. ( I also have bears and these oddly colored zebras and horses to entertain me.) They are very interesting but very confusing. Nothing else in my world moves in a circle above my head!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter!! And SO big. Love & kisses from Aunt Kirsten