Monday, June 23, 2008

Our new kitten has a friend

Our little girl, Smudges, came home on Saturday and so far all is well. She chases down Tiger, hisses at Scout and generally thinks she is the queen of the household. She is also a table-scrap beggar so I'm sure she will put on weight quickly. It is almost midnight and she is up climbing my chair (and me!) just to see if she can. She quickly scaled the baby gate enclosing her in the office so it is time for plan B. She is a sweetheart though and everything a kitten should be. If your kids are bored one day, call me. Smudges would love the entertainment!


Jonathan did much better at holding her this time. Last time, he kept squishing her as he held her out in front of him.

Enjoying the car ride home together. She cried so loud when we had her in the carrier. It was pitiful!

Ahhh, I love my new bed. Too bad it comes with all these strings attached! ;)

Sleeping after a long day's play. She is really tiny, only 1lb 14 oz! The pillow next to her is a standard 12x12!

I will post pics of our recent trips to CA and CO in the next week or so!

3 comments:

Margo said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Umm... yeah... Sorry about the table begging. I'm glad she's adjusting well.

The Stilwells said...

too cute!!! Happy Anniversary by the way!!!