We went to Makutu's Island for a Mom's Group recently and J was not content to play on the little kid stuff. He wanted UP! (for the uninitated it is a warehouse with 2 and 3 story tall slides and tunnels, etc) Since he is small and they are tall, I got to go too. Yea. Now, I like neither heights nor small spaces, but up I went anyway. This is one of the tamer slides we went on and thankfully only stair climbing was needed to reach the top.
I have been clipping my "bangs" back for a couple of days in a row and J wanted to be just like me when he found this paper clip. This one definitely goes in the wedding slide show.
We were at my MIL's and went to play tennis. You guys all know I am usually prepared for any contingency, but this one caught me off guard. It was COLD in MAY in ARIZONA! So here is J, in my MIL's sweater, his PJ pants and a T shirt. I think he was as displeased with the look of the ensemble as I was! :) However, it didn't stop any of the fun and he now says "WHAP!" when we pass the tennis courts.
I got his bouncer out to loan to a friend and J snuck in a quick bounce. How did he get so big so fast!?
His new thing is sending Daddy emails at work. Chris usually writes a sweet note back, too. I have a couple of softies in my house.
This is the best way to spend a lazy afternoon if you don't have a pool. Those are Chris's feet.



No comments:
Post a Comment