Just J having fun. I am impressed with how many games he can come up with to entertain himself on this splash pad. I think I would be bored in 5 minutes, but he'll play for a full hour!
So I am sure you all know about J and golf. He LOVES to play golf and he can even hold the club properly and line up a shot well. We did not know he was that good at baseball too! He has really never held a bat and tried to hit a ball, as far as I know, but after 2 or 3 practice swings, he was knocking the ball all around the room. He doesn't even hit his hand when he swings! Somehow, he drops his hand at just the right moment and hits the ball as it hangs in the air for that brief second. Either that or he is whapping his hand and it will be covered in bruises in the morning :). He practiced for 20 minutes and just kept getting better. There is a video of him in action below.



2 comments:
Oh my! No more crib! He is just getting so big! Looks like you have a sports star on your hands. :)
He is ready for T-ball or little league.
Post a Comment